Do you have a statistics blog? I’d like to add it to my list :)
- Christian Robert https://xianblog.wordpress.com/
- Andrew Gelman https://statmodeling.stat.columbia.edu/
- Deborah Mayo https://errorstatistics.com/
- Frank Harrell https://www.fharrell.com/
- Radford Neal https://radfordneal.wordpress.com/
- Variance Explained http://varianceexplained.org/
- Larry Wasserman (inactive) https://normaldeviate.wordpress.com/
- 20% Statistician https://daniellakens.blogspot.com/
- Jim Albert https://baseballwithr.wordpress.com/author/bayesball/
- The R blog https://developer.r-project.org/Blog/public/
- Graphic Detail, by The Economist https://www.economist.com/graphic-detail/rss.xml
- The Royal Society Data Science Section https://rssdss.design.blog/blog-feed/
Many good “blogs” can be created by following good users on Cross Validated.
Many statistics journals also offer RSS feeds. These feeds are sometimes hidden, but an RSS reader like NewsBlur can discover them for you. This post is a good starter collection of statistics journal RSS feeds.